Location: Lafayette Park in Washington DC
IMPORTANT: Do not go directly to Lafayette Park. We will be assembling at the Vienna Metro Station in Vienna, Virginia at 2pm.
When: August 12th, 2018
2-3 pm, Transportation begins from Vienna Station to Parade Entrance at Foggy Bottom Station
5pm, Parade march from Foggy Bottom Station to Lafayette Square
7:30 pm, Transport back to vehicles and disassembly
How to get there: Follow Google Maps to the Vienna Metro Station. We’ll be providing police protected transport to the parade march near Lafayette Square.
Lafayette Square is directly in front of the White House. Once you get there you’ll be directed to the stage and speakers.
Charlottesville Rally: There is no rally in Charlottesville. Only in Washington DC.
Rally Countdown Timer
1. 2 PM Meet up at the VIENNA METRO STATION. DO NOT go directly to Lafayette Square or you may be turned away.
2. From the Vienna Station we’ll be transporting people to the Foggy Bottom Station via buses and trains.
3. Obviously there may be press and Antifa on-site but there will be a major police presence to protect demonstrators and their vehicles. However, I would strongly recommend taking an Uber or a taxi there just in case.
4. Once you arrive at Foggy Bottom Station you will be in another police protected zone where we’ll await the next step of the demonstration.
5. At approximately 5pm we’ll begin a march along Pennsylvania Ave to Lafayette Square (in front of the White House) where the demonstration is scheduled to begin.
6. We have a block of time from 5:30pm to 7:30pm available for our demonstration, although we may not need the full time.
7. After the demonstration buses and/or trains will take us back to the Vienna Station where we will disassemble.
8. We will have Rally Marshalls and Legal Observers on site and when you arrive I, or another team member, will show you the distinctive clothing they will be wearing to tell them apart.
9. REMEMBER: If you feel your rights are being violated in any way contact a team member for assistance.
10. Do not react with anger to anyone. There will certainly be provocateurs trying to get a reaction out of you by trying to stick cameras in peoples’ faces, yelling, etc.
11. Law enforcement has assured me that agitators will be kept apart at a safe distance. If this is not the case alert a team member IMMEDIATELY so that the situation can be rectified before it becomes a larger issue.
12. REMEMBER: There is no expectation of privacy. Antifa, the media and law enforcement know everything that we do. Don’t let that rattle you. Law enforcement are there to help both sides safely express their rights (hopefully). Don’t react to Antifa or the media.
Don’t forget to bring these items:
Do NOT bring these items:
-Pepper spray, clubs, knives or other weapons
ALWAYS Be aware of your surroundings. Do not talk to the media. Do not engage in any fighting. ALWAYS be a good representative for our cause.
Don’t let strangers know where you’re staying. If you’re going to be in town on Saturday, August 11th please stay with trusted friends and don’t talk to strangers about your participation in the rally.
If you would like to donate to support the rally please visit this website.